Thursday, July 17, 2008

Did you miss me?

I'm Back!

So much has been going on with me I have no idea where to begin. I've moved to Lansing, MI to pursue my Juris Doctorate and I'm loving every minute of law school, not loving every minute of Lansing, MI. But I'm so blessed that God has opened this door...so Im walking through this.

God has been so good to me this year, 2008 is blowing my mind...things I wanted, things I needed, things I have prayed for have been coming to past. Over the last 12 months dreams have come true...I became a of member of the greatest sorority in the land Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., I was accepted into law school, I'm having the opportunity to live on my own for the first time in my life (something I really wanted to do), I'm meeting new people and making great connections, I'm seeing new parts of the country (and soon the world). Life is so exciting at this point. And I'm about to be 25... just really really happy right now.

1 comment:

Tranquility826 said...

yahooooooooooooooooooo..ur back!!!